Beginning June 2nd, we will be updating our COVID Policy per CDC and Ohio guidelines. Please review the details below before your visit. All RRT staff have chosen to be vaccinated and are happy to wear a mask upon request. It is important to us that we continue our business of truly helping people in their outdoor pursuits while also respecting the comfort level of every customer, employee, and member of our community.
- Encouraged but no longer required.
- Staff are happy to wear masks upon request.
Store Capacity & Appointments
- Store Capacity will remain limited to accommodate the comfort of our staff and our customers.
- Appointments are still encouraged to guarantee the best customer service.
- Appointments are required for boat pickups and car rack installs. This will ensure the boat is in store and a trained staff member is available for installation.
- We are more than happy to accommodate anyone who cannot or chooses not to go into public spaces. Here are some options:
- Private Appointment Before Open Hours
- Zoom Private Shopper
- Contactless Curbside Pickup
- Delivery (where applicable – see store for details)
Kayak Demos and Events
- Kayak Demos are still unavailable because we just don’t have the boats.
- In-Store events are on hold and will be revisited in the fall of 2021.